Samsung UN46C6300In Stock. this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. (63 customer reviews) Price : Product Features : Samsung UN46C6300
Product Description : Samsung UN46C6300 From the Manufacturer : Samsung UN46C6300(February 2010) The Samsung LED 6300: LED picture quality meets 120 Hz Clear Motion Rate technology, with gorgeous results. Samsung LED backlighting technology and advanced processing deliver a picture with an exceptionally large range of contrast and color, so images appear more real. Samsung’s 120 Hz Clear Motion Plus technology allows you to see fast action with a smoothness that’s clearly ahead of the competition. The 6300’s LED Ultra Clear Panel absorbs ambient light and virtually eliminates reflections, for a more comfortable viewing environment. It’s beautiful form and function, complementing the most stylish of d?cor. Customer Reviews : Samsung UN46C6300 I bought two of these TVs, Amazon.com, and had returned to two problems. Maybe it was luck, but I will not buy another Samsung TV. Fortunately, the Department of Amazonas, the service was fantastic during the study. TV's first morning, I noticed that using the left side is darker than the right side, and even the occasional flicker. I called Samsung technical support, and I was very pleased with their performance. First, the question of the model # TV asked me to confirm again, because this model was not in his system. I understand that this is a new model, but not in a folder on my TV model is not particularly trust. After passing through a few troubleshooting steps, try to cancel before the time a problem with my cable tuner. Samsung support said that the dark side to the left side of my receiver, and that was before I picture "and" entertainment "in the menu on the TV screen, which also showed that the problem, which clearly shows that the problem in the same TV was not tried on any concerns of the connected test. Having finally admitted that there is a problem, contact a TV repair shop us organized. He said that it is 24-48 hours ahead of us. No, thank you. This TV is brand new. And do not wait a day to the service and for days or weeks to "fix 'new $ 1,400 TV. Amazon service people were very nice, with the new delivery of TV, TV bad old work and can be immediately revoked. The second TV is also a problem. "Shaft" TV "come" or or "click" every 3-5 minutes if the TV is turned on, and continued for several hours after his arrest. I do not know if the heat of the plastic noise, or what makes the electronic TV, but it was too strong and too often accepted. At best, it interferes with the front of the TV, and what is worse, is a sign that something was with the TV (try Google: Click "Samsung TV). I agree that this is probably the TV on or off This will delete all the other ingredients, says that action left. |
0 comments:
แสดงความคิดเห็น