Panasonic SC-HTB500

 


Panasonic SC-HTB500 2.1-Channel SoundBar Speaker System with Wireless Kelton Subwoofer (Black)
In Stock.
this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
(5 customer reviews)
List Price : $349.95
Price : $242.59 (Special Price)




 


Product Features : Panasonic SC-HTB500
  • Wireless Subwoofer
  • 3D Pass Through
  • Advanced Bamboo Cone Speaker
  • 3D
Product Description : Panasonic SC-HTB500
From the Manufacturer : Panasonic SC-HTB500
(February 2010)
Wireless Kelton Subwoofer. The included Wireless Kelton Subwoofer provides flexible and easy installation with no wires to connect. Clear-mode Dialog Clear TV Sound Reproduction With clear-mode dialog, the voice will sound more from the center of the TV display. With more precise linking between the picture and the sound, the dialog voices and vocals in movies and music can be enjoyed with clearer sound. Advanced Bamboo Cone Speaker Clear (Panasonic SC-HTB500), Beautiful Vocals. With the new bamboo cone speakers the sound becomes more responsive. Vocals are purer and clearer, and the dialog is crisper and easier to understand than ever before.

Customer Reviews : Panasonic SC-HTB500
Recently, I have the Amazon Gold Box Deal TCP42G25 Panasonic and bought Soundbar free. It was exactly what I needed to replace the poor quality of Olevia LCD TVs in my room. I have a room full platform audio / video, and I wanted something decent and bedroom. After a few changes and re-connection, I could connect the new with the Panasonic plasma, Blu-Ray Panasonic DMP-BD35 the old and the lower band Dish Network ViP211. The big question error of the receiver board, which caused no Dolby 5.1 HDMI. I took a second HDMI audio bar with optical input to solve this problem. In short, no new wires, no new A / V receiver and the sound quality is very simple. It is very easy, "side by side" comparison, because VieraLink Panasonic sound from the TV, turn off the sound, while at the bar. What a difference! I'm just giving the unit 4 stars, because there are some, I think the basic functions that are absent. Perhaps the Panasonic and the high group, which sells $ 349? In addition, I like the new look .

0 comments:

แสดงความคิดเห็น